and then it's gone.
soooo, I'm thinking of being a crazy fangirl and going to the serenity preview being screened somewhere outside in an "old west" themed? town courtesy of the Alamo Drafthouse's Rolling Roadshow. Anyone else interested in coming with me? The preview will be on Wednesday the 28th at 8pm. :) Otherwise, I'll go see Serenity late at night at the Drafthouse like a normal person...in any case, I'd love to have my friends with me!
Here's a link to a trailer of the Serenity mooovie. :)
Joss Whedon, I hope you continue to amuse me.
Update: Vote for Pablo! :p So, now it's a definite on the Serenity party. We are going to eat food and watch the midnight showing at Alamo South on Thursday!
New update! Sooo...check out PA's site for today and read about Serenity...I pretty much agree with everything Tycho wrote about it. :)
3 comments:
That sounds badass and Rolling Roadshows are awesome but cost a bit of $$$ so I'll probably skip out on that but I'd like to see it when it comes to a "normal" venue. :p
yayyy! yeah, if it's $$$, then I won't go either...darn.
But then, I've already seen the entire Serenity cast in San Diego with the lovely Kitchin boys.
Let's make a date for next weekend, Lau!! *huggles*
Yeah, it's only the $$$ that would keep me away. I'm totally up for a normal venue:)
Post a Comment