Monday, October 24, 2005

Quick on the draw...or maybe not

Soooo...I'm planning on perhaps working more, just a little bit since I've got those darn loan re-payments looming on the horizon, and I really need to just save up. We'll see what happens...I'm still waiting to hear back from the job that I interviewed for last week. :)

Kiddoes, I will only have my cell phone until the end of this month. On All Hallow's Day, it will no longer funcionar. Please call me at work/home, or even better, email me afterwards...

I'd have a more exciting post, but I'm feeling a little loopy and out of it. It's been a weird day so far. I woke up and two clocks that I checked told me I was going to work around the usual time, that being about 10am. But I get to work and the clocks here tell me that I'm an entire hour off. Wha?? I don't understand. But my co-worker also told me the same thing happened to her, so I don't feel alone in my odd time ploo anymore.

In case my friends didn't already know, I want to remind you that I love you all. Thank you for accepting me, to some degree or another. I'm sure we'll hear about the wonderfull exploits in each other's lives as time marches on and further wandering occurs. Like a big pizza pie!

No comments: