wow, you used singapore air! I did last time, and they are the best compared to my bad memories about flight, haha. now are you in korea? envy you.. I wanna go home..T-Tã…‹ã…‹
You're back!!! Woo!!! Send me your phone number again - I don't think I transfered it when I got my new phone. I have the same number as before though.
There is no way Hanna could be tired...it's just so unlike her...tee hee...glad you're safe back in the land of all night ddeobokki stands, norebang, and Marie!...yummmmm eat some fish cakes for me and drink some broth.
6 comments:
Welcome home to Korea!! Hope the flight was fun and hope you were able to pack all of your goodies! :)
muahaha...the flight wasn't bad actually (singapore air rocks la casa!) and my goodies were packed, but they got stuck in SFO...doh!
wow, you used singapore air! I did last time, and they are the best compared to my bad memories about flight, haha. now are you in korea? envy you.. I wanna go home..T-Tã…‹ã…‹
yupp! come visit again in the summer, yes? *huggles*
You're back!!! Woo!!! Send me your phone number again - I don't think I transfered it when I got my new phone. I have the same number as before though.
There is no way Hanna could be tired...it's just so unlike her...tee hee...glad you're safe back in the land of all night ddeobokki stands, norebang, and Marie!...yummmmm eat some fish cakes for me and drink some broth.
Post a Comment