...has graduated!
I am so, so proud of him for plowing through and getting his degree. And I wish I could have been there in person, but I was certainly cheering him on that day. I expect photos to be sent to me soon. I'll have to nag him about that next week.
has it really been so long? i'm playing catch up. i forget that i'm gonna be 30 soon, and those pieces of me that are behind just pop up and surprise me. i feel ridiculously young most days. but really, really not in other moments. it's interesting.
i have a lot to learn. whoo!
in other news, the weather here is hot and sticky. i hear about the olympics daily. the playing field is narrowing. my koreans are pairing off left and right. i worry about my grandmother. i'm planning on dragging my cousin out into much-needed socializing. and lots of other random bits.
this year has been flying by...
3 comments:
Mine has two years left to go, but man, does it make me feel old! Wasn't he 13 yesterday?
yeah...mine will probably not get older than 21 for the next five years...
my little cousins make me feel old!
Way to go little bro! BTW....I miss you Nana!!!
Post a Comment