so, i'm back, and it's been weird. everything is the same and yet not...and i haven't figured out if it's just me or what yet...my lovely gals and friends came to the airport to pick me up and we called in a last minute pizza order at Frank & Angie's (a wonderful lau-dawg surprise), grabbed my luggage and headed to F&J's to pick up the food. Lau and I detoured to a couple of gas stations to get drinks and gas for her car, and then we ended up at my place for eating and drinking and making merry. I was, of course, entirely too out of it to really do credit to myself, but ah well. I've spent the past week feeling a bit lost. Laura and I did clean our kitchen and fridge (finally!), so that was a big plus. Korean food was cooked, and I'm sitting around at work again, searching for jobs. I really need to get my ass into gear, but part of me is being a stupid brat. RARrr!! Anyhoo, I haven't been to the gym for a month or so now, and I'm silently panicking in my head about it. I have to get back into the ejercicio and the biking to feel some semblence of control in my life. Yes.
I'm hungry, and I have stuff to take care of...I'm aiming on completing half of my tasks. And eating at some point. And kicking myself after some procrastination reading. Oh my gosh, has anyone some really cool things happen to them lately that I can hear about? Or fun dreams, plans, hopes, etc.? Please?
*huggles*
No comments:
Post a Comment