Wednesday, June 22, 2005

wendsday!!

Funny...it's mid-week. And I pretty much feel the same as in my last post. WHY CAN'T I SLEEP WELL? I don't want to go insane. Speaking of going insane, I heard a voice talking to me for the first time when I wasn't cracked out from lack of sleep, etc. I was at work. Now, work for me is a very mundane, safe sort of place where craziness doesn't happen. I'm walking past the printer, past a couple of workers on ladders who were changing out lightbulbs at the time. I hear my name whispered urgently, mostly heard in my left ear. Someone's trying to get my attention. I turn around, and there's no one there. Great.

Okay, I'll calm down sometime. Or something. I hate pieces of myself today. No, hate is too strong a word. More of a slight despise.

But it's pretty outside! O_o

No comments: