Sunday, April 30, 2006




but i finally got an SD card reader so i can put up pictures! here are some from our crazy-fun karaoke night...

1 comment:

lauren said...

Holy crap, those are hilarious! I remember that I kept taking my shirt on and off that night (I had a tank top on underneath). It looks like I pretty badly misbuttoned it that time. :p

Sorry I missed your call. I think I screwed up my wrist at Eeyore's and I've been crashing hard every night to make up for all the energy I expended. I'm moving in with Rachel in a few weeks!!! I'm so excited. It's a beeeeautiful house of S. Congress with lots of space and openness and much cheaper rent and a cool roommate and I can go through all my junk and get rid of a lot of my trappings and get my piano back! Word. I hope you're settling into teaching more. I'm sure you're doing great! :D