Thursday, November 22, 2007

giving thanks...

Dear You,

I truly try to appreciate what I have. I am not poor in things that matter. Thank you for being there for me and sharing your life with mine, whatever the length of time. I'm sorry for any heartache or difficulty I caused. This world, this life is awesome, eh?

Uh, yes.

The constant argument continues. When I forget, something happens to remind me. I hope the next one isn't a long succession...

By the way, it finally dropped the required 40-odd degrees last night. Just in time for the expected chill that makes up part of Thanksgiving Day. I may have to put my shorts and sandals away...maybe.

My trek continues...seeing my parents and my brother was really good. I'd missed them greatly. Visiting with old friends also made up a good part of my time in the metroplex. I also hate traffic. Anyhoo, I feel a curious mix of nostalgia and deep sadness.

The turkey is highly anticipated. Time to go.

Love from Tejas,
me

4 comments:

jeongjin said...

now I am sick of eating turkey. this thanks giving gave me an injury;-; my baby fingure is about to be broken;=; and all scratched T-T;
you seem to have a nice one.

Banannas said...

what were you doing during your thanksgiving? all i did was make a pie and eat good food...^^

Marie Lynn said...

<3
I miss you.
And turkey.

jeongjin said...

piepiepie!!!!
I want a pie;-;