Sunday, May 25, 2008

omg

maybe it's cuz i have my own steady trickle of korean puppies, but i am so utterly tickled by the lyrics of this pop song that i actually like it.

introducing brand spankin' new k-pop boy band, Shinee:



(by the way, the main idea of the song is basically younger guys lusting after an older woman)

(another p.s. skinny teenage boys doing a crotch pop is absolutely hilarious. at least, i found it so. i have coffee spewed on my desk to prove it. afterwards, the inappropriateness of it kicked in...)

3 comments:

jeongjin said...

i saw the video last week, and....I shocked. the youngest boy in the band is even younger than my brother..=_ =;;;
time time~

Banannas said...

you were shocked? really? but it's so common here!

...i was just caught completely off guard by that crotch move in their dance routine near the end.

Jeff said...

I like using the crotch grab when I go after older ladies. The best is when they are at least twice your age.