Amen sister! You know I have a big crush on Drew too. She's a beaut. I hope you're having a kickass time at the beach. I'm sure there will be stories. You'll never guess what I bought myself today...
So I'll go ahead and tell you...
UNDERWEAR! I know, it's a shock...sit down. I don't know what came over me but I went for it and bought loads and I think I like it. :p
2 comments:
Amen sister! You know I have a big crush on Drew too. She's a beaut. I hope you're having a kickass time at the beach. I'm sure there will be stories.
You'll never guess what I bought myself today...
So I'll go ahead and tell you...
UNDERWEAR! I know, it's a shock...sit down. I don't know what came over me but I went for it and bought loads and I think I like it. :p
The sky is falling! I know it!
Yeah, I actually did sit down for that one. And guess what? I like underwear too! It's nice to find out that we have even more in common... :p
Post a Comment