I've been brain dead again. Even Scarecrow Man's manic smile doesn't seem to ground me. Dammit. Dimmit. Doomit. Yes.
So, I saw a very cool thing with Pablo the other night. He and I were at Halcyon for some caffeine, and we watched this tallish, slim, dark girl dressed in white playing timed chess. She was a cute hunched bird with crazy-quick moves, dancing the intricate game of chessapiece with two male opponents. Yes, two. And maybe the guys were almost as good as she was, but I really couldn't tell since I was watching mostly her and not so much the actual games going on. It would have required me to stand up and actually spectate.
Anyhoo, that's my interesting tidbit of thoughts for today. I'm going back into my head again...
2 comments:
badass! Chess girls rule. When are you going to play with me again???
umm...good question...i'm not a good chess player, if you recall...but we can play sometime soon, if you'd like! i want to see your mermaid tarot deck!!
*huggles*
Post a Comment