Soo...I know I have stuff to talk about adventure-wise from the past couple of days...but I'm too tired to type them out right now...
For those of you who are coming to pick me from the airport, my flight is coming in on SATURDAY May 28th from Memphis Int'l (MEM), Northwest flight 5942, at 8:58pm. I have one piece of luggage to pick up from the carousel, so it'll take me a little bit of time to get that...so don't be too freaked out if you're a little later than 9pm. Please come and greet me while my butt is numb and my mind is foggy!
*huggles*
bannanas
Friday, May 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(49)
-
▼
May
(18)
- My uncle shot this while I was searching through t...
- homecoming...
- My visit to grandmother's house
- And this is a sand creation at the second beach we...
- Here's the second beach we stopped at...there were...
- Left to right: My aunt, me, my grandmother, my unc...
- Saturday with Ssamzie
- So, here's a girl walking by with heels and a hand...
- Still at Jeongbalsan...but it's a pretty good pict...
- Outside the Jeongsalban subway station...I met Sam...
- the mini-fiasco!
- this is while i was waiting for the subway train.....
- here's the street right by my aunt and uncle's apt...
- Back to what I've been doing...finally
- RARR!!
- Oh bah...I can't put the pictures up...
- My recent travels...part uno
- It's a newww morning...
-
▼
May
(18)
2 comments:
I'll be there, can't wait to see you!!!!!
come back to korea!!!!
Post a Comment