That's it for right now...my thoughts are all muddled and ooky, so I'm currently expressing myself in random noises. Bleh.
Oh, so it's apparently Buddha's birthday? holiday...something...today...er, Sunday. Yes.
*blinks*
Ever fast just to hallucinate?
Why would anyone voluntarily stand on fish? (Don't say money; that's too easy.)
RARR!!
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(49)
-
▼
May
(18)
- My uncle shot this while I was searching through t...
- homecoming...
- My visit to grandmother's house
- And this is a sand creation at the second beach we...
- Here's the second beach we stopped at...there were...
- Left to right: My aunt, me, my grandmother, my unc...
- Saturday with Ssamzie
- So, here's a girl walking by with heels and a hand...
- Still at Jeongbalsan...but it's a pretty good pict...
- Outside the Jeongsalban subway station...I met Sam...
- the mini-fiasco!
- this is while i was waiting for the subway train.....
- here's the street right by my aunt and uncle's apt...
- Back to what I've been doing...finally
- RARR!!
- Oh bah...I can't put the pictures up...
- My recent travels...part uno
- It's a newww morning...
-
▼
May
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment