Monday, May 02, 2005

It's a newww morning...

Er, afternoon now. So, I realize that my silly friends don't have a blogger account (and maybe don't want to have one), so my posts from now on will be "public" and hopefully will be commented on.

Testing, testing...one, two, three...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a pity comment so Hanna doesn't have to keep staring at '0 comments' after all her blogs....

-- The Anonymous Blogging Bandit Strikes--

Anonymous said...

I'm also a bit sad that Hanna has so few comments. (blerm)

lauren said...

Dammit Hanna...I can't believe you. You got the mutherf'in song in my head now...at work. Spanks a lot! I miss you!!!! And I'll start up'in your comment quotient. Also, I set up a blog for myself today...even though I'm in Austin and see most of my friends regularly and half the time can't think of things to say in person. But heck...why not right?

Blog Archive